ELITR is testing its live subtitling at:
Details about the subtitling:
- the congress itself is running in an online platform, with human interpretation in 5 languages in total
- ELITR provides automatic transcription and translation in 42 languages in total on a separate page:
- The page is password-protected; you should have received your password.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you should know the password.
- We suggest you open the main session and ELITR translations side by side.
- The automatic transcription and translation will be available only during the live event.
Feel free to click on the buttons and scroll as you need. Tooltips on the buttons will give you simple hints.
In case of trouble, you can reload the page — the page will be cleared and the buttons reset.
Albanian (SQ), Arabic (AR), Armenian (HY), Azerbaijani (AZ), Belorussian (BE), Bosnian (BS), Bulgarian (BG), Croatian (HR), Czech (CS), Danish (DA), Dutch (NL), English (EN), Estonian (ES), Finnish (FI), French (FR), Georgian (KA), German (DE), Greek (EL), Hebrew (HE), Hungarian (HU), Icelandic (IS), Irish (GA), Italian (IT), Kazakh (KK), Latvian (LV), Lithuanian (LT), Luxembourgish (LB), Macedonian (MK), Maltese (MT), Moldovan (RO), Montenegrin (ME), Norwegian (NO), Polish (PL), Portuguese (PT), Romanian (RO), Russian (RU), Serbian (SR), Slovak (SK), Slovene (SL), Spanish (ES), Swedish (SV), Turkish (TR), Ukrainian (UK)
Please help us improve our performance by answering a few short questions. Thank you!