ELITR is testing its live subtitling at:
META-FORUM 2022 (Hybrid Event)
Details about the subtitling:
- the conference itself is running hybrid, and is hosted from Brussels (Belgium)
- ELITR provides automatic transcription and translation in 42 languages in total on a separate page:
- If you are joining remotely, we suggest you open the main session and ELITR translations side by side.
- The automatic transcription and translation will be available only during the live event.
- We are present on-site on 8th June 2022 and will only be transcribing and translating remotely on 9th June 2022
Please help us improve our performance by answering a few short questions. Thank you!
Feel free to click on the language buttons and scroll as you need. Tooltips on the buttons will give you simple hints.
In case of trouble or if the webpage seem stuck, you can reload the page from your browser — the page will be cleared and the buttons reset.
Albanian (SQ), Arabic (AR), Armenian (HY), Azerbaijani (AZ), Belorussian (BE), Bosnian (BS), Bulgarian (BG), Croatian (HR), Czech (CS), Danish (DA), Dutch (NL), English (EN), Estonian (ES), Finnish (FI), French (FR), Georgian (KA), German (DE), Greek (EL), Hebrew (HE), Hungarian (HU), Icelandic (IS), Irish (GA), Italian (IT), Kazakh (KK), Latvian (LV), Lithuanian (LT), Luxembourgish (LB), Macedonian (MK), Maltese (MT), Moldovan (RO), Montenegrin (ME), Norwegian (NO), Polish (PL), Portuguese (PT), Romanian (RO), Russian (RU), Serbian (SR), Slovak (SK), Slovene (SL), Spanish (ES), Swedish (SV), Turkish (TR), Ukrainian (UK)